Accounting 101 - Educated Accountants Are More Successful
Welcome to our Accounting 101 area! This is all about your accounting education and getting you up to speed on a large variety of accounting topics. The articles we add here will be random and won’t follow any particular structure.
But what we can tell you is that those who take their accounting continuing education seriously are more successful than those who don’t. And by success we mean quicker promotions, better opportunities and of course higher salaries. It’s your choice but the rewards are very, very clear.
And if you have ideas for topics, we’d love for you to drop us a line on the contact form. So without further ado…
- Financial Accounting - the vital art of preparing financial statements that are used extensively by internal and external parties.
- Managerial Accounting - find out how you can help your business succeed and further your career at the same time
- Forensic Accounting – the exciting and fast developing branch of accountancy giving you the opportunity to move away from Audit & Assurance
- Accounting Fraud – it’s the more official title for creative accounting. A widely understood term for fraud, scams, crimes and other nasty ways to create a false set of financial statements
So what else will we be tackling in our Accounting 101 series? Upcoming articles will include:
- The Difference Between Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Reporting Standard (a.k.a. IFRS)
- How do use QuickBooks or MYOB in a business
- Not-For-Profit Accounting
- Ethics In Accounting
- Lease Accounting
- Lean Accounting
- Fund Accounting
- Audit Procedures
- Audit Training